Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Burp cloths, simple but cute!



Are those farm animals not the cutest, I mean, really.

You may be in the situation I was in just a few months ago... burp clothes were not a cute thing that I might find helpful, they were essential pieces of my wardrobe and diaper bag paraphernalia.   I had simple criteria for a burp cloth:
1. be functional- soak it up fast so it doesn't go everywhere
2. be a little cute if using outside the house so I look slightly put together


I received several burp cloths for a baby shower gift that were converted cloth diapers with cute ribbon sewn on the edges for a simple but fun effect.  I took this idea and ran with it.  I love looking for new ribbon to use!  Here's some of the completed ones and a future post will give you a look at some of my current ribbon inventory. 

Want to get a few for a friend?  You'll be able to personalize it a bit with your own choice of ribbon and any even finished they will cost the same or less than the average burp cloth out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment